How To Apply ?
National Civil Defence College, Nagpur is a subordinate office of Director General Civil Defence Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, established for fulfilling the training requirement of Civil Defence Organisation. The College does not charge any COURSE FEE for its training programmes. However boarding and lodging charges are to be borne by the nominated candidates.
The NCDC expects the nominating authorities to select candidates as per laid down eligibility conditions so that the training obtained by them is employed to further multiply the number of trained Civil Defence personnel. Request for seats should be forwarded at the under mentioned address well in time. Once the seats on a course are allotted to any authority NO CONFIRMATION will be given but it shall be the responsibility of the nominating authority to nominate only suitable candidates who satisfy the eligibility standards and have working knowledge of Hindi/English languages.
Trainee officers for all courses should be medically fit and in good health so as to be in position to pursue practical training exercises which include extensive outdoor jobs. Those not in possession of a Medical examination certificate will not be accepted by the college for undergoing any of the below given courses.
- Civil Defence Instructors Course.
- Flood / Cyclone Disaster Response Course.
- Earthquake Disaster Response Course.
- Basic Life Support Course.
- Training of Trainers in Radiological Emergencies.
- Chemical Disaster First Responders Course.
- Biological Incident First Responders Course.
- Auxiliary Fire Fighting Course.
- Advanced Search & Rescue Course.
- Unexploded Bombs & Explosive Safety.
- Incident Management & Command System Course.
- Emergency Response to Rail Transport Accident